DUBLIN, July 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Managed Security Services Market by Deployment Mode, Enterprise Size, Application, and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global managed security services market size was valued at $22.45 billion in 2020, and should reach $77.01 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030.
Rising cyber crime activities, cost efficiency and stringent government regulations are driving the global managed security services market. Additionally, the growing trend of mobile devices in workplaces and increase in electronic data is fueling the growth of the market.
However, the reluctance to share sensitive data limits the growth of the market. Moreover, growing awareness of data security, rising importance of e-commerce, and demand for personalized services are expected to provide remunerative opportunities for market expansion over the forecast period.
Main results of the study
- By mode of deployment, the on-premises segment accounted for the largest forecast period of the managed security services market
- wise region, North America generated the highest revenues of the managed security services market size
- Based on industry verticals, the BFSI segment generated the highest revenue in 2020
- Key players profiled in the Managed Security Services Market analysis are AT&T Intellectual Property, BT Group, Broadcom, Cisco System Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., DXC Technology Company, SecureWorks Inc., Fortinet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, and IBM Corporation These players have adopted various strategies to increase their market penetration and strengthen their position in the industry
MAIN BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global managed security services market forecast along with current and future trends to explain the impending pockets of investment
- Information on major drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global Managed Security Services market trends are provided in the report.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry
- Quantitative analysis of the market from 2021 to 2030 is provided to determine the market potential
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- LV Group
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco System Inc.
- DXC Technology Company
- Fortinet Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- SecureWorks Inc.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Landscape
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Main conclusions
3.2.1. Best Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Best Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market share analysis / Positioning of the best player
3.5. Market dynamics
3.6. Covid-19 impact analysis
3.7. Competitive heat map
Chapter 4: Managed Security Services Market, By Application
4.1. Market overview
4.2. Managed IPs and IDs
4.3. Distributed Denial of Service (Ddos)
4.4. Unified Threat Management (UTM)
4.5. Secure Management of Information and Events (Siem)
4.6. Firewall management
4.7. Endpoint security
Chapter 5: Managed Security Services Market, By Verticals
5.1. Market overview
5.3. Health care
5.6. IT and Telecom
Chapter 6: Managed Security Services Market, By Deployment Mode
6.1. Market overview
6.2. On the site
Chapter 7: Managed Security Services Market, By Company Size
7.1. Market overview
7.1.1 Market Size and Forecast, by Company Size
7.2. Large companies
7.3. Small and medium enterprises
Chapter 8: Managed Security Services Market, By Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pjh9j1
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets