DUBLIN, September 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Philippines Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Philippines the size of the data center market will witness investments of $ 535 million by 2026, increasing at a CAGR of 11.40% in 2021-2026
This report analyzes The Philippines Data center market share and detailed analysis of existing and future facilities, investments in data centers in terms of IT, electrical and mechanical infrastructure, general construction, level standards and geography. It deals with the size of the market and the estimation of investments for different segments.
The most preferred location for data center investments in the country is Manila, followed by Mindanao and Cebu. The COVID-19 pandemic has strongly contributed to The Philippines data center market, with increased adoption of colocation by existing customers and high investments in new data centers and cloud regions.
The Philippines is considered one of the emerging markets South East Asia, with several tech companies planning to build data centers around the country.
The processing of IoT data is likely to offer new opportunities for data center providers. The IoT expects to bring applications and workloads that demand near real-time responsiveness, which should drive the deployment of edge data centers. The rapid growth and development of data center projects will allow new players to enter the industry.
Beeinfotech, Bitstop Network Services, Converge ICT Solutions, DITO Telecommunity and ePLDT are some of the investors in The Philippines the data center industry.
PHILIPPINES DATA CENTER MARKET OVERVIEW
- In 2020, The Philippines the data center market size by investment has been estimated at $ 280 million.
- The Philippines is considered one of the emerging markets South East Asia, with several tech companies planning to build data centers around the country.
- Telecommunications service providers such as ePLDT and other companies such as Bitstop Network Services dominate the colocation market in The Philippines.
- Business spending on cloud services through The Philippines should increase by $ 1.8 billion in 2020 around $ 2.6 billion in 2024.
- In April 2021, DITO Telecommunity, a telecommunications company, announced the construction of a data center in Clark Global City, Mabalacat, Philippines.
- The rapid growth and development of data center projects will allow new players to enter The Philippines Marlet.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- Implementation of 5G networks will increase next-class Ethernet switches among data centers in The Philippines.
- ICT and financial services providers dominate server adoption in The Philippines. Vendors such as NetApp, Lenovo, IBM, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise have a strong presence in the industry.
- Smart security systems such as HD cameras, security badge control systems and biometric access are gaining ground, reducing the use of card access control in data centers across The Philippines.
- An increase in the construction of hyperscale data center facilities will increase the incomes of contractors and subcontractors in the country.
- Huawei Technologies has a strong presence in the industry and provides modular data center solutions for businesses and government agencies.
EXISTING VS. FUTURE DATA CENTERS
- Existing installations in the region (surface area and electrical capacity)
- Other cities (Cavite, Cebu, Clark, Davao, Manila, and Taguig)
- List of upcoming installations in the region (surface area and electrical capacity)
IT infrastructure providers
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
Data center construction contractors and subcontractors
- Aurecon Group
- Data Center Design Company (DCDC)
- First Balfour
Support infrastructure providers
- Computer power systems
- Electric fuji
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rolls-Royce Fuel Systems
- Schneider Electric
- Touch solutions
- Vertiv Group
Investors in data centers
- Bitstop network services
- Converge ICT solutions
- DITO Telecommunity
- Globe Telecom
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1: Existing and Future Third-Party Data Centers Philippines
- 20 unique data center properties
- Data center IT load capacity
- Data center white floor space
- Existing vs future data center capacity by city
- Covered cities
- Other cities
Chapter 2: Investment opportunities in Philippines
- Investments in data centers
- Investment by zone
- Investment by power capacity
Chapter 3: Data Center Colocation Market Philippines
- Colocation Services Market in Philippines
- Colocation pricing (quarter rack, half rack, full rack) and add-ons
Chapter 4: Market dynamics
- Market factors
- Market trends
- Market constraints
Chapter 5: Market segmentation
- IT infrastructure: market size and forecast
- Electricity infrastructure: market size and forecast
- Mechanical infrastructure: market size and forecast
- General construction services: market size and forecast
Chapter 6: Standard Level Investing
- Level I and II
- Level III
- Level IV
Chapter 7: Major Market Players
- IT infrastructure providers
- Building contractors
- Support infrastructure providers
- Investors in data centers
Chapter 8: Appendix
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/83xm7q
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets